What does Infoplex TASBooks Basic Support cover?
Last Update: 13/02/2018
Our TASBooks Basic Support services covers a range of issues in a number of areas.
- TASBooks client setup issues
- TASBooks-related networking issues
- “How can I achieve this?”
- “I can’t remember my password”
It is important to clarify what is outwith the scope of our TASBooks Basic Support service.
- TASBooks software upgrades
- TASBooks software system bug repairs
- Extensive database maintenance-repairs
- The guide for “extensive” is any database repair that takes longer than 30 minutes and/or involves more than 3 database tables.
- Database maintenance significantly out-with the working day of 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday is chargeable at the current rates.
- Assistance with migrating from TASBooks to another accounting platform – we can assist with exporting key data but this would be chargeable Migration Services rather than Software Support. TASBooks can export the basic ‘Master’ Customer/Supplier/Product Lists via TASBooks programs 2.3.9, 3.3.9 and 5.3.9
Note: you, the client, are responsible for ensuring that backups are taken regularly (we strongly recommend daily) and are of good quality. In the event that you suffer an extensive corruption, mis-post a number of transactions or anything similar then the only course of action is to restore from your last backup. Infoplex Ltd are in no way responsible for your backups.